Meet my friend Christi of Christi Reynolds Makeup Artistry! With over 17 years of experience in the beauty industry, she is the definition of a pro! Her skill and expertise have helped me both personally and professionally...in fact, Christi is the makeup artist I hired to do my makeup for my wedding 6 years ago! (See! EVERYONE needs to hire a professional makeup artist for their big day!)
I love Christi's style of artistry...with a focus on complexion and a fresh aesthetic, her artistry really lets the person shine! I'm so thrilled she is sharing some of her must-have products with all of us! Here we go...
1. Elf eyelid primer: "This sheer formula doesn't interfere with the color or texture of your shadows...use it and nothing will budge!
2. Benefit's High Beam and Benetint: "I love to mix them together! Looks good on every skin tone and gives a natural healthy flush. Instant red carpet glow!"
3. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish: "I love this powders beautiful coverage, it's not too much, and provides subtle luminosity! Great for setting foundation."
4. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm: "Love it! I reach for this when I know that my skin needs that wide awake, fresh, just had a facial look! Instantly snaps my skin back from looking dehydrated."
5. Lingering MAC brow pencil: "This is super precise so you can mimic the natural shape of the brow hairs."
Christi sums up her beauty philosophy well,"I like to make-up, not make over. I like to correct, define, and enhance...enhance...not create! There's a difference."
So Cheers to Correcting, Defining, and Enhancing,