Ombré everything has been a big trend for a few years now and I am loving the look as nail art too! Here's an easy way to get an ombré mani...it's very simple, the bulk of the work really is in the clean up.
A couple of tips:
- Don't rub the sponge on the nail, that will remove the polish. Just press in an up and down motion.
- When you load the sponge, if you apply it a similar width as your nail bed, the clean up will be minimal.
- Reapply polish to the sponge as necessary
- Repeat application until you reach the desired opacity. But wait a minute in between coats so you don't remove the previous layer with your sponge.
- Your clear coat will smooth out any texture, so don't wait for your ombré to dry before applying the clear coat.
Give this a shot and let me know how it turns out! The color possibilities are endless!
Cheers to Mani's, Ombré, and Trendy Tips,